Monday, September 10, 2007

You know you're washed up when...

Tommy Lee and Kid Rock are doing better than you are. And they just got in a fist fight.
It’s Minky, Bitch!


So, I’ve been away for a bit. Mums and Pops brought home this bizarre little creature called a Dog, and it’s totally messed with my world. He quickly learned that although he gets taken for walks he is really just my little bitch. And now that he grovels before me, all is right with the world. So now I have a minion. Sampson. He’s such a little wuss. I kinda like him. All I have to do is move a paw and he jumps. I am having fun with that. It’s good to be the Queen, right bitches?


So, of course I awake from my kitty slumber like Sleeping Beauty to discuss the fucking train wreck that is Britney. WTF! What do you kids think the pre show cocktail was? Was she on the Nod? Or did she just toss some xanax and valium into her frappacino? Seriously, the zombies from Shaun of the Dead were better dancers, had more life in ‘em and obviously were sexier. Now, listen kids…clearly she is genetically engineered in order to have two ‘mistakes’ in two years, do nothing but drink, eat cheetos and do crack and still have an ass like that. But I think Sunset Tan can hide a lot of flaws. It’s almost not fun to snark on her anymore. For Pete’s sake someone, anyone, you on the street…someone get this tramp some help before she totally O.D.'s, or drives her precious kids into a lake…or is impaled on a stripper pole. It’s Britney Bitch, and she needs some serious help.


Perhaps Kid Rock or Tommy Lee could beat some sense into her damn head.

Emmy’s next week. You know I’ll be there and even more snarkariffic. How Minky got her Groove Back.

No comments: