Tuesday, September 25, 2007

Branching out...and 24 reasons to call a cab.



First of all...snarkiness has it's benefits! This little kitten has been invited to sharpen her claws on http://www.tonightwemakesoap.com/ check it out. Some funny peeps over there, check it out! I've just posted my first blog over there...nervy doing it on someone else's site. But what the heck!

So, I am sure we have all heard that Keifer Sutherland was busted again for DUI. Proving that three is NOT the magic number. This is good ol bust number 4. Ummm, Keif? I love ya. I still have teenage Lost Boys lust in my heart for you. But, dude. You're a millionare. Party like one, but call a damn cab! Hire a driver. You're like 40. At least Lindz is young and dumb. You're just dumb.






Cat Solidarity.


I am all about Cheetah Girl Sabrina Bryan for DWTS. Girl rocked it last night, I know they didn't love the hip hop you all must admit that girl can shake her groove thing and cha cha so well Disney was blusing in his grave. Love her. Love the girly curves. Not a teenage praying mantis. Hallelujiah.


Best part of the evening: When Jennie Garth (who has some sort of old/young thing happening...) got busted playing with her bracelets while they were interviewing Dorian Grey, I mean Jane Seymore.


Runner up: When Josie Maran's partner said "For a Super Model, Josie is deceptively unfit."


I laughed like I was high on the Nip. Ah...good times. And the seething hatred seeping from the hi def tv from her partner by the end of the show was palpable. Dude knows he's going home.


No comments: